Load & Performance Engineer 80-100%
Zürich, Zürich, Switzerland
At TWINT, we believe that innovation should simplify our lives and coexistence. It should help us focus on the things that truly matter: the experiences that move us, the people close to us, and everything that brings us together. That's why we ensure that our daily lives continually become easier – because payment and everything around it gets seamlessly integrated into our lives. So that each one of us can make more out of the moment. For ourselves, for others, and for all of Switzerland.
The Quality Assurance & Testing Team is a pioneering competence center, that unites senior professionals from different backgrounds. Together we guide the development and continuous improvement of a high-performance, scalable and secure payment system.
To allow TWINT to grow and expand, we need you in the role of a Load & Performance Engineer - in Zurich or Bern with Home Office.
Your impact at TWINT:
- Development and execution of performance tests to evaluate application performance
- Analysis of performance data and creation of reports for performance optimization
- Identification of trends and patterns in software performance
- Optimizing test environments to enhance performance testing effectiveness
- Evaluation of production data and proper transition into the test environment
- Improve reporting and integrate performance tests in CI/CD pipelines
- Close collaboration with other teams to improve the performance of our entire software solutions
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science with a focus on software engineering or a comparable education
- Very good understanding of performance testing and experience with JMeter, using APMs, Log monitoring tools, and creating dashboards
- Understand relational and nonrelational databases and experience with using Appdynamics and Kibana is a plus
- First experience with multi-tier architecture, working with mocks and external integrations
- Experience using shell and command line as well as using JIRA and Confluence
- Good German and English language skills
What awaits you:
- Career and development: Shape your professional future through exciting tasks and challenges, as well as comprehensive further education opportunities in an innovative technology company.
- Work-life balance: Enjoy 6 weeks of vacation time and benefit from flexible working hours with the option to work from home.
- Balancing work and family: Benefit from additional perks such as increased family allowances and more parental leave.
- Team spirit and positive work atmosphere: Experience a collegial and healthy work culture, accompanied by regular events that strengthen collaboration.
- Fair and competitive compensation: At TWINT, we focus on a fair wage culture & fair pay. We also offer attractive additional benefits.
- Central locations: Our offices are located in the heart of Zurich and Bern and are easily accessible by public transport.
You will work at the forefront of digitalisation: benefit from a technical environment that helps you develop.
Attractive employment conditions and flexibility
Look forward to generous employment conditions and six weeks of holiday leave. Our central offices in Zurich and Bern provide the perfect setting and infrastructure for you to feel comfortable developing new ideas.
With your talent, you will help shape digitalisation in Switzerland and simplify the everyday lives of more than four million active users. We celebrate our successes together.
Excellent healthcare package
We make sure that you are well looked after. And not just when you have an accident or are ill – we also provide attractive pension benefits. We make higher contributions to your insurance providers and your pension fund that go beyond the legal minimum.
We are currently looking for multiple positions across our offices. Check out all open positions.