IT Business Manager 80-100%
Zürich, Zürich, Switzerland
At TWINT, we believe that innovation should simplify our lives and coexistence. It should help us focus on the things that truly matter: the experiences that move us, the people close to us, and everything that brings us together. That's why we ensure that our daily lives continually become easier – because payment and everything around it gets seamlessly integrated into our lives. So that each one of us can make more out of the moment. For ourselves, for others, and for all of Switzerland.
The IT Team takes care of the technical core of the TWINT app, bringing together numerous IT experts with diverse backgrounds. Together, we steer the development and continuous improvement of a powerful, scalable, and secure payment system.
As an IT Business Manager, shape the future of digital payment solutions and become part of the TWINT success story - in Zurich or Bern with the option for home office.
Your impact at TWINT:
- Business owner for all IT contracts in collaboration with Procurement and other stakeholders
- Conducting contract negotiations and maintaining customer relationships
- Controlling the IT budget in order to have a good planning basis and identify cost drivers
- Developing decision-making bases and analysis activities for the attention of the CIO
- Staff management (headcount reporting, background check, resource tracking, org charts)
- Coordination and planning of IT meetings to ensure the flow of information within the workforce
- Invoice control and approval
- Higher degree in business administration (e.g., bachelor's degree)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in budgeting and controlling, with solid administration experience
- Openness to new ideas and a solution-oriented approach to emerging challenges
- Structured and methodical working style in a dynamic environment
- Strong entrepreneurial thinking combined with empathy and assertiveness in negotiation leadership
- Fluent in English and German
What awaits you:
- Career and development: Shape your professional future through exciting tasks and challenges, as well as comprehensive further education opportunities in an innovative technology company.
- Work-life balance: Enjoy 6 weeks of vacation time and benefit from flexible working hours with the option to work from home.
- Balancing work and family: Benefit from additional perks such as increased family allowances and more parental leave.
- Team spirit and positive work atmosphere: Experience a collegial and healthy work culture, accompanied by regular events that strengthen collaboration.
- Fair and competitive compensation: At TWINT, we focus on a fair wage culture & fair pay. We also offer attractive additional benefits.
- Central locations: Our offices are located in the heart of Zurich and Bern and are easily accessible by public transport.
You will work at the forefront of digitalisation: benefit from a technical environment that helps you develop.
Attractive employment conditions and flexibility
Look forward to generous employment conditions and six weeks of holiday leave. Our central offices in Zurich and Bern provide the perfect setting and infrastructure for you to feel comfortable developing new ideas.
With your talent, you will help shape digitalisation in Switzerland and simplify the everyday lives of more than four million active users. We celebrate our successes together.
Excellent healthcare package
We make sure that you are well looked after. And not just when you have an accident or are ill – we also provide attractive pension benefits. We make higher contributions to your insurance providers and your pension fund that go beyond the legal minimum.
We are currently looking for multiple positions across our offices. Check out all open positions.