Head Value Stream 80-100%
Zürich, Bern, Switzerland
At TWINT, we believe that innovation should simplify our lives and coexistence. It should help us focus on the things that truly matter: the experiences that move us, the people close to us, and everything that brings us together. That's why we ensure that our daily lives continually become easier – because payment and everything around it gets seamlessly integrated into our lives. So that each one of us can make more out of the moment. For ourselves, for others, and for all of Switzerland.
You hold end-to-end responsibility for various products and services within a Value Stream including specific components of the system. Collaborating with experienced professionals from various centers of competency, you drive the continuous improvement of a high-performance, scalable, and secure payment system.
Become part of TWINTs success story and shape the future of digital payment solutions as a Head Value Stream 80-100%.
Your impact at TWINT:
- Coaching and leading people
- Sharpen and communicate the vision and direction of the Value Stream
- Promote and support the development of the Value Stream along the TWINT values
- Operative responsibility for the work flow on level portfolio management and local context
- Promote collaboration with the other affected areas at TWINT•
- Create an appropriate framework for the Value Stream in alignment with its embedding in the overall organization and in collaboration with the chapter "Ways of Working"
- Plans and conducts ceremonies at Value Stream level
- Facilitate/support information flow / transparency to internal and external stakeholders
- Represent the goals of the Value Stream within the TWINT organization
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead and motivate teams to achieve common goals
- Solid understanding of IT principles, technologies, and business strategies
- IT background with a strong understanding of business acumen
- Analytical problem-solving skills and structured implementation competencies
- Excellent negotiation skills for collaboration with stakeholders
- Proactive, self-driven work style in a dynamic environment
- Good communication and moderation skills
- Fluency in English and German (written and spoken)
What awaits you:
- Career and development: Shape your professional future through exciting tasks and challenges, as well as comprehensive further education opportunities in an innovative technology company.
- Work-life balance: Enjoy 6 weeks of vacation time and benefit from flexible working hours with the option to work from home.
- Balancing work and family: Benefit from additional perks such as increased family allowances and more parental leave.
- Team spirit and positive work atmosphere: Experience a collegial and healthy work culture, accompanied by regular events that strengthen collaboration.
- Fair and competitive compensation: At TWINT, we focus on a fair wage culture & fair pay. We also offer attractive additional benefits.
- Central locations: Our offices are located in the heart of Zurich and Bern and are easily accessible by public transport.
You will work at the forefront of digitalisation: benefit from a technical environment that helps you develop.
Attractive employment conditions and flexibility
Look forward to generous employment conditions and six weeks of holiday leave. Our central offices in Zurich and Bern provide the perfect setting and infrastructure for you to feel comfortable developing new ideas.
With your talent, you will help shape digitalisation in Switzerland and simplify the everyday lives of more than four million active users. We celebrate our successes together.
Excellent healthcare package
We make sure that you are well looked after. And not just when you have an accident or are ill – we also provide attractive pension benefits. We make higher contributions to your insurance providers and your pension fund that go beyond the legal minimum.
We are currently looking for multiple positions across our offices. Check out all open positions.